Unbiased Investment Advice Ashford Kent:
Professional investment advisers follow defined processes to deliver the consistant returns discerning clients expect.
The Facts & Figures process is equally effective for private clients, businesses and trustees. It works with pensions, ISAs, unit trusts, investment trusts, on shore bonds, offshore bonds...
Facts & Figures unbiased investment advice process has 10 steps:
- Assess client objectives (i.e. income/ capital growth, tax/ retirement planning, etc).
- Assess client time frame for each objective.
- Assess client current and future tax position, looking at liability for income, capital gains and inheritance tax.
- Assess client attitude to risk and reward.
- Select suitable investment vehicle: unit trust, bonds, pension, ISA, etc.
- Agree client-specific risk profile.
- Select underlying portfolio.
- Select most appropriate WRAP platform and effect investments.
- Review fund performance and short term (tactical) asset allocation monthly.
- Report to client quarterly, six-monthly or annually with recommendations.
We are unbiased investment advice and wealth management experts based in Ashford, Maidstone and Canterbury in Kent. Contact Us to reach our investment advisers.
Inheritance Tax Planning Kent
Inheritance Tax IHT Advice Kent
IHT Advice Kent
independent financial advice everyone can follow...for life...