We have a job vacancy for an experienced, IFA paraplanner based at our busy Ashford, Kent head office. The job entails all aspects of paraplanner support – for our growing team of 9 financial and 3 mortgage & protection advisers.
- At least three years financial services experience
- A high degree of computer literacy/ competence is essential.
- Diploma Qualified.
Operating in Kent for over 25 years Facts & Figures is a family owned firm of independent financial advisers. It supports private individuals, companies, trusts and charities with advice on wealth management, retirement, auto enrolment, mortgages and tax planning and is turning over well in excess of £1m in fees.
The successful paraplanner applicant will join our existing, 7 strong, Ashford based support team using XPlan.
We are looking for:
- Positive attitude
- Team ethos
- Strong general IT skills
The job involves…
- Paraplanner for qualified advisers
- Product and solution research
- Report writing and review
- Report template design
- Administration and maintenance of client files
- Obtaining illustrations from product providers and the internet
- Completion and issuing of client application forms and illustrations.
- Assistance with compliance and money laundering functions
- File audit
Office hours are 9 – 5.30 Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
Starting salary negotiable.
Please submit CVs together with brief note explaining why you think you’d be suitable to Simon Webster email@example.com