This vacancy was filled on 3rd August 2017 but do feel free to send us a CV and we’ll be in touch if the situation changes.
We have a job vacancy for an experienced, IFA paraplanner based at our busy Ashford, Kent head office. The job entails all aspects of paraplanner support – for our growing team of 7 financial and 8 mortgage & protection advisers.
- At least three years financial services experience
- A high degree of computer literacy/ competence is essential.
- Qualifications preferred.
Operating in Kent for over 25 years Facts & Figures is a family owned firm of independent financial advisers. It supports private individuals, companies, trusts and charities with advice on wealth management, retirement, auto enrolment, mortgages and tax planning and turned over in excess of £1m in fees in 2015 and 2016.
The successful paraplanner applicant will join our existing, 7 strong, Ashford based support team using XPlan.
We are looking for:
- Problem solving abilities
- At least intermediate internet, Word, Excel & Outlook
The job involves…
- Paraplanner for directors
- Product and solution research
- Report writing and review
- Report template design
- Administration and maintenance of client files
- Obtaining illustrations from product providers and the internet
- Completion and issuing of client application forms and illustrations.
- Submission and chasing of applications with product providers and lenders
- Assistance with compliance and money laundering functions
- File audit
Office hours are 9 – 5.30 Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
Starting salary negotiable.
Please submit CVs together with brief note explaining why you think you’d be suitable to Simon Webster email@example.com