Only one room available in this prestigious location – deposit secures
Easy in, easy out, high quality, flexible, fully serviced office accommodation in the heart of Ashford. Short term or long term – whatever suits you best, complete with on-site parking. Just 1 room currently available for an all inclusive monthly fee with ZERO VAT – parking alone is worth £80 per month! NO RATES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES!
The building is Stoke House in Church Road just next to the Elwick Club and almost opposite the new library. Do please feel free to call and we can arrange a tour…phone Hannah Thompson or Courtney Laird on 01233 722922, for further information and availability.
We need 2 month’s rent as deposit and one month in advance. There will be no VAT added and no business rates (for small businesses).
- 1 lockable office
- All offices have pleasant views
- 24/7 building access
- High frequency lighting
- “Manned” reception
- Heat & light
- 1 parking space
- Parcel & post receiving
- Quality desk & chair per occupant
- Unlimited cabled broadband access (subject to fair usage policy – which at the moment is “please don’t stream video all day!”) available day one no wait for BT
- Wireless internet access as above
- Access to communal kitchen – all new
- Use of microwave, cooker and fridge
- Ladies & gentlemen’s toilets – all new
- Free coffee and tea
- Subject to availability move to a larger office mid term
At additional cost:
- Incoming and outgoing fax labelled “Stoke House”
- Your own dedicated ISDN phone line ringing in your office (and/ or to our switch board if required) – no installation and no termination charge. Available from day one with no wait for BT.
- Calls billed monthly you will be supplied with call log statement i.e. national calls 3.5 pence per minute (BT 4.5)
- State of the art digital telephone handset includes call forwarding to mobile
- Voice mail with remote access
- Personal telephone answering: our staff answer your phone with your company name and take messages – forwarding them to your email
- Line rental and itemised call charges billed monthly (Max 3 hour phone fault response)
- Outbound postage franking and posting
- Access to boardroom by the half day or day at 20% off published rate – currently £25 per hour.
- Mail forwarding
- High speed photocopier
- Additional/ replacement key sets
- Seminar and light catering facilities
- Safe – access office hours only
- Signage: internal & external
- Additional secure file storage
- Hot desks for visitors by the hour, half day or day (subject to availability)
Ashford is the fastest growing commercial centre in Kent, at the gateway to Europe and now London. The offices are an easy walk to Ashford International station to pick up the high speed Javellin train to London or the Eurostar to Paris & Brussels. It is also an easy drive to Eurotunnel.
Our directors are usually on site so backup is available in the event of a problem or if colleagues are engaged.
For further information on serviced office accommodation in Ashford Kent Contact Us or phone Hannah Thompson on 01233 722922, in confidence.
Stoke House: Ashford’s friendly, professional business centre.