Virtual Office Ashford Kent
Discover the benefits of “housing” your company at one of Ashford’s most prestigious business addresses: Stoke House, Church Road, Ashford, TN23 1RD. But if you’d like to rent a room – do please give us a call.
Use this professional, central Ashford address for all your business communications. Put the address on your website and business stationary then have mail delivered to Stoke House – plus hold business meetings in our comfortable and well-appointed, 6 person meeting room or 14 seater board room, with hi speed internet access as part of the package – chargeable only on an “as required” basis.
- Mail is normally delivered to Stoke House at midday
- We require 3 months in advance to set up your account and monthly standing order payment in advance from the end of month 3
- We only require one month notice of cancellation
We email you on receipt of any mail, then you collect from Stoke House, Monday – Friday 9 – 5.30 or we forward mail to you
- Receiving and holding bulky or heavy items
- Central Ashford telephone line with forwarding to land line or mobile (no install cost) calls billed quarterly in arrears at less than BT standard rates
- Dedicated personal telephone answering
- Meeting room hire subject to availability book with Stoke House reception
- Board Room hire subject to availability book with Stoke House reception Coffee, tea and cold drinks served to your meeting
We offer a variety of packages starting from just £45 per month.
Contact Hannah on 01233 722922 for further information on virtual offices at Stoke House Ashford’s friendly professional business centre.
Later on you could decide you want to move in check out our prestigious Serviced Offices